Firstly, what is a Verruca? A Verruca is a benign tumour, caused by an infection of the epidermis by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). How do you get a verruca? The virus enters the epidermis through abrasions of the skin…
Recent Blog Posts
- Firstly, what is a Verruca? A Verruca is a benign…
- If you or your loved ones are looking for qualified,…
- Are you are suffering from foot pain whilst walking or…
- ***New Team Member Joining January 2019*** Graeme our ‘Highly Specialised…
- ***New Team Member*** This is Lucy our newest Podiatrist. She…
I have a serious long standing injury on my left foot. Joanne has been taking care of it for some...
The service provided by these podiatrists is excellent.... I would highly recommend
I would highly recommend these professional, caring & knowledgeable podiatrists.
S Webb – Buxton
Very professional from the start I was confident that Jo had a great deal of knowledge she was able to...
Excellent treatment, very professional and informative, would highly recommend.
Beverley Burke – High Peak
Absolutely wonderful service, very professional and clean. Jo is well qualified and knows her stuff. Healthy feet are happy feet...
I have suffered for years with various foot pain. Jo has been excellent and my feet are in really good...
Mrs Hilary Cooper
Jo showed great care, compassion and professionalism when dealing with my elderly mother, leaving my mum's feet considerably more comfortable...